Thursday 19 April 2012

Wealth and Power.


Some people collect superficial objects, gain an abundance of structures andmachines.
They take pride in their fortresses and fancy belongings,this to them means status. They see themselves as beholders of wealth. Wealth to them equates topower.

This is just stuff, an illusion, a wall that they build forthemselves to make them appear powerful.
Their wall, a charade, to hide their own weaknesses.

If their wall was knocked down, stolen or broken, whatwould they have? Nothing but themselves to rely upon with no real show ofriches.

My home is small, butcomfortable, my belongings are understated. My dog was once an orphan. He is of mixed breed but he is not for show- just love.

I do not have a wall to hide behind, because I have built my ownwealth.

My wealth comes from my person, my person is brave. My bravadocomes from my strength gained through my battles fought. My battles have gifted me muchpassion as a person. My person has much love and respect for myself and others.Those others have my back. Power comes from numbers, the crowd of numbers. Not thosewith dollar signs attached.

Power comes when you are fearless! I have no fear but a firethat will not be distinguished!
With much pride and belief within myself I can stand talland achieve anything!

No one can steal, break or knock that down, because I am nota wall.

I am me.

That is power!

I am wealthy beyond imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment