Friday 23 March 2012

Embracing my inner madness.

A poem my Uncle Graham wrote to me a few months ago.

Note: Written in the "Yorkshire", English language. Translation to follow.

"Thru that door madness lies..wi 'is droolin mouth an dancin eyes..is 'e appier then you an appier than me?..dont know..we'll after go thru..then, ar spose.. we'll see...at least dont lock it beyind yer..." -Graham Raby

English translation

"Through that door madness lies,
with his drooling mouth and dancing eyes.
Is he happier than you and happier than me?,
Don't know.. We'll have to go through then I suppose we'll see.
At least don't lock it behind you."


Just so you know with arms outstretched I am embracing my inner madness, and slamming that door behind me,
THAT, my dear uncle makes me happy!

To all others, embrace your inner madness. I dare you!




No comments:

Post a Comment