Thursday 22 March 2012

My "non" bible to life

To you fellow wanderers treading your path,
with equal triumphs and disasters.. why you ask?
That each is an equal gift, if only you would see
to gain much strength.. So never ask "why me"?

If what almost kills you, makes you "stronger"
consider it a gift..
So ask yourself the question.. what if?
You were never given the above gift,
and afforded the opportunity to see,
That in this life we are merely mortals,
With little time to really "be"..
That that's the gift you were afforded to see...

The truth is life's too short to not follow your heart,
That every true answer is found on this path.
With each breath you take, you will have little more..
So, all I can ask is.. what are you waiting for?..

Your truth will come, so do not move in haste,
So observe, listen, each moment is not waste..

Because when you take those last few,
your failing body, your heart now stands still,
then all that remains is the saddest regret in your heart...
It's then too late to follow your true path..

Fear means nothing but your imaginary shackles,
that hold you back against your true "will".
That leads you to the real "disaster".. regret.
So if what I am saying, you just "get"....
Then, be that voice and shine your light,
Just in case someone might....

Hear you.

I am merely a medium, not a preacher..
A voice on earth, your teacher..
I cannot force my beliefs, If you choose not to hear..
Then go ahead, move on with your fear...

Goodluck to you...


-A poem by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment